Let me introduce myself

My Name is Tamara and I am a clinical hypnotist with a cute little practice in Austin, TX. I have lived here for a month, and so far I LOVE it! This is a wonderful town with the motto "Keep Austin Weird". There are so many adventures and activities here. I really enjoy nature, learning new things, being creative, fun fashions, and so much more, so it looks like I finally found the right spot for me.

This blog will be based on whatever is going on in my head, in my life, or in my practice. I work daily to understand myself, my relationships, thoughts, and emotions, so I will share my journey of understanding with the world. I hope this will be an opportunity for someone somewhere to learn from my mistakes (there are quite a lot), or to have a place to go that will talk about the daily struggles of life on a deeper level while providing the remedy for the issue, and hope for the future.

I have gone through many different struggles in my life, and I have helped a great deal of people with theirs. I could have avoided a lot of my troubles by understanding on a deeper level what was really going on. I have a firm belief that we have much more control over our paths in this world, our emotions, relationships, physical bodies, behaviors, and all around well-being then most of us were led to believe. I have collected information that has been very beneficial to my happiness, and if just one person reads this blog and sees some sort of silver lining, some sort of benefit, it will be worth it.

Some of us have asked and searched for more and more information about how, who, and what can make us happy.  Some of us have not. I have learned so much about myself, about the way people interact and feel, I could go on and on, but I still only know just a little. I feel like the small parts that I know have helped me such a great deal that they should be shared. So, I would love to share my wonderful journey of ups and downs, of learning and growing, living and loving, and maybe you can learn as a wise person does; by learning it from somewhere else, instead of like a smart person; by making the mistakes that need correcting.

Thanks so much for reading! More to come soon! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment